(pursuant to Article 4(8) of the Public Procurement Law of 29 January 2004, the law does not apply to this tender).
The Ordering Party, PPH EUROMAC Jacek Trznadel, invites to submit a tender for the service of printing business cards and catalogues for the BATIMAT Paris (France) fair in November 2019.
Tender status: completed
Course of the tender
Service of printing business cards and catalogues for BATIMAT trade fair in Paris (France) November 2019
Event type: announcement
Date of initiation of procedure: Tuesday, 01.10.2019
Tender submission deadline: Tuesday, 15.10.2019, 08:30 a.m.
Description of the subject of the tender: PDF attachment (below)
Order completion date: 21.10.-31.10.2019
Tender evaluation criteria
Printing of catalogues and business cards according to the EUROMAC Brand Book
Print price: 60%
According to the formula: (lowest print cost price / print cost price of the examined tender) * 100 points * 60% = the number of points
Print quality according to the EUROMAC Brand Book: 40%
According to the formula: (lowest print price according to the EUROMAC Brand Book / print price according to the EUROMAC Brand Book of the examined offer) * 100 points * 40% = the number of points
The Ordering Party assumes the principle that 1 % = 1 point
Method of preparation and deadline for submission of tender
The “TENDER” form, completed in Polish, according to the specimen included in the appendix to this request for tender, should be submitted to the Ordering Party’s registered office at 81-193 Gdynia, Piekarska 2 Street. A scan of the tender with company stamps may also be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15.10.2019.
Person authorized to contact the contractor
Phone: +48 58 665 58 58,
Email address: email@example.com
- Each Contractor may submit only one tender.
- A tender submitted by the Contractor shall not constitute a tender pursuant to the Public Procurement Law or the Civil Code.
- The Ordering Party reserves the right to cancel the procedure or close it without selecting any of the tenders.
- The Ordering Party reserves the right to clarify tenders (request supplementation of documents).
- This request does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code, nor is it an announcement within the meaning of the Public Procurement Law of 29 January 2004.
- PPH EUROMAC Jacek Trznadel concludes contracts based on its model contracts used by the company.